We are excited to have our doors fully open again for you! We have created this section on our website to keep you informed as we continue through this uncharted health territory together.
What you can do now:
- Do read our Welcome Back Letter from Thomas Duffy, DDS, here. Dr. Duffy explains which dental organizations are providing the disease management leadership and offers a general list of the changes we have made in our office
- Do learn more about the specifics we are doing to keep you and your family safe and healthy while with us here
- Do let us know if you have concerns. We are here to help!
- Don’t hesitate to schedule any delayed dental care. Options for contacting us include:
- Use our webchat or filling out a Request for Appointment form on this website
- Call us at 253.525.5186 and if we are not available, we will call you back by the end of the business day
Please know that Dr. Duffy and his team continually care for you, our patients, using a high degree of safety and protection from disease transmission in all situations, including when we are in healthier times, with healthy patients and healthy staff! It is what we do.