We appreciate it when our patients honor their appointment times, yet emergencies can arise which keep you from making your appointment. We request that whenever possible you provide 24-hours’ advance notice by calling 253.525.4050 so we can help you get rescheduled.
Should you happen to miss or be late for your appointment without 24-hours’ advance notice, we may request you make a $64 down payment to reserve future appointments. We have reserved your appointment time in order to give you enough time for our best quality work, as well as respect the schedules of other patients.
Peninsula Family Dentistry is pleased to be a preferred provider for Delta Dental/Washington Dental Service*. Additionally, we are happy to submit your claim to most dental insurance plans and will gladly assist you in estimating maximum benefit you may receive through your plan.
Estimates are just that and sometimes we don’t have access to your insurance plan’s sliding scale of allowable total cost and the percentage they will share. Because your dental insurance policy is an agreement between you and your insurance company, the ultimate financial responsibility for all charges is your own. If the insurance company does not pay your claim, or they do not pay as much as anticipated, you will be responsible for the total balance.
We accept the following plans:
Delta Dental Plans/Washington Dental Service*
We are happy to bill your plan for you. Many plans offer out of network benefits.
If you do not see your plan, we are continually adding them so please call us at 253.525.4050 or contact us.
GEHA (Government Employees Health Association)
Other Payment Options:
We want you to be able to comfortably afford your family’s dental care. We are pleased to offer several payment options:
- Dental Insurance—If you have a dental insurance plan, you will be responsible for any co-pay at the time of service. Please see our Dental Insurance section for more information
- Dental Membership Plan –We are excited to offer our exclusive Peninsula Family Dentistry Membership Plan. The same monthly payment includes all of your hygiene and recare exam appointments at no extra cost. Or choose to pay annually and save. Learn more about the plans which best meet your family’s needs.
- Cash, Check or Credit Card Payments (Visa, MasterCard or American Express)—We are happy to offer courtesy discounts for treatment that is “paid in full” on day of service for those who do not have a dental insurance plan
- Varidi®– Varidi® is our in-house payment plan that does not involve a credit check. You pay no interest, but you will pay an initial fee. Enjoy fixed payments with terms up to 24 months. Ask us for more information.
- CareCredit®– CareCredit® is another way to pay for your dental or health care expenses. A CareCredit® account offers you 12 months financing, interest free. It covers your costs for deductibles, co pays or treatments. Ask us for more information.
If you have any questions, please call us at 253.525.4050 or use our webchat option. We want to help you get the care that you need affordably.